Info. on Lancaster County PA, why people love Lancaster County, rated by US News & World Report as one of the best places to live – and also to retire – in the U.S.! As a lifelong resident here, Jennifer King recommends it highly – and is happy to answer your questions! 717-723-9080
Why Lancaster County, PA?
Lancaster County, PA is a great place to live! THAT’s why! 🤷🏼♀️😁
Curious why so many people love Lancaster County PA & call it home? Check out the US News & World Report article here! While Lancastrians love great publicity – WE know why WE choose to call this beautiful & convenient place – ‘home sweet home’! We’re happy to share our passion for Lancaster County & answer any questions you may have!
Check out the Lancaster County PA Visitor Center for some helpful info. &/or to plan your trip! Just click here!
Jennifer King’s Favorite Things About Living In Lancaster:
- ✈️ Proximity ✈️ – convenient to:
- Baltimore, MD (& BWI Airport) & Philadelphia, PA (& PHL Airport). Both are approximately 1.5 hours from central Lancaster County
- MDT (Harrisburg, PA International airport) is just 20-30 minutes away.
- LNS (Lancaster, PA’s regional airport) is super convenient for quick & easy business travel as well!
- 🏖 2-3 hours to the beaches 🐬 of Maryland, Delaware & New Jersey
- Lancaster Station Amtrak tr🚞 train 🚊 service from Lancaster to Newark, New York City, Philadelphia & beyond!
- 2-3 hours to Washington, D.C. as well as New York City / NYC (Big 🍎!)
- Gorgeous scenery, friendly people, culturally rich in heritage
- Fabulous local eateries 🥘, pubs 🍻 and artisans 🖼 – from locally Amish-crafted furniture to stunning artistic designs, Lancaster County & Lancaster City house many local items!
- Roadside stands! 3/4 of the year, you’ll find amazing 🍅 produce 🥦 and baked goods, crafts, flowers 💐 & more at small roadside stands sprinkled throughout Lancaster County!
- Annual street fairs & parades! 🎡 You don’t want to miss this fall fun! Jennifer’s favorites are (her hometown) Ephrata fair & parade (info. updated annually) and the New Holland fair & parade! (Though there are certainly others that happen as well!) Towns shut down part of their downtown and give way to fun, food 🌭 and carnival 🎡 rides!
- AND – don’t forget the Antiques Capital in Adamstown – the Lancaster County hot spot for antiques! 🕰
Lancaster County, PA real estate
Check out all available real estate in Lancaster County now! When you’re ready to sell &/or buy, call The Jennifer King Team @ 717-723-9080! Jennifer is a lifelong resident of Lancaster County, PA & her team delights in helping other people discover Lancaster & all it has to offer!
People also read: